When we think of Easter we often associate it with planning an event around children (well apart from the religious aspect of Easter that is). Planning an event can sometimes be a hassle at the best of times. There is one thing that’s certain in life and that’s that if something can go wrong, usually something will go wrong. Otherwise known as “Murphy’s Law”.
So for this Easter weekend we thought we’d share a video compilation of Easter event planning gone wrong. While our laughing maybe at the expense of the the kids in the video, it’s important that we remember we are laughing with them and not at them. Okay, so maybe were laughing at them… But how could we resist.
The moral of the story – maybe don’t put all your eggs in one basket (sorry I just couldn’t refuse the opportunity to use that expression, especially today).
- Wedding Event Planning-Be Careful, the Answer Just Might Be Yes! (plananevent.org)
- Does Your Conference Planning Guide Include Timing for Your Event (Comedy)? (plananevent.org)
- Delegating Is Part of the Conference Planners Job (plananevent.org)
- A Funny Way of Being Introduced at a Planning Meeting (plananevent.org)
- When Planning A Meeting It’s All in the Planning…. (plananevent.org)
- Political Planning Conference-Who’s on First? (plananevent.org)