For anyone planning a conference, a checklist is important for a number of reasons. Of course the most obvious reason why you would use a checklist when planning a conference is to keep track of all of the small details that are required as part of your planning. After all, it is all about the details.
Which begs the question – when planning a conference what checklist items should be covered? Well of course it does depend on which type of event you’re organizing (i.e. corporate conference, an incentive trip or a wedding). But, generally speaking the graph below outlines the major checklist items that are often covered when planning a conference.
As you can see, there are many areas that need to be covered when planning a conference. Planning a conference checklist items are based on the type of conference that you’re planning. But the one thing that is certain is that a checklist is an important part of the planning process.
- What Items Make up Your Conference Planning Checklist? (plananevent.org)
- Why It’s Important to Have a Conference Planning Timeline (plananevent.org)
- Does Your Conference Planning Guide Include Timing for Your Event (Comedy)? (plananevent.org)
- Party Planning Checklist – If “It” is the Key, What is IT? (plananevent.org)
- What Do You Look for in a Conference Planning Guide? (plananevent.org)