We’ve all been on one side of the interview desk or the other. We have sat through interviews where we would’ve rather have been at the dentist having a root canal. And we’ve also conducted interviews where it was very hard to look at the interviewee in the eyes without screaming “are you for real”.
I know in today’s economy many of you are finding yourselves going to job interviews. It is never easy to go into an interview as you’re really trying to sell yourself. The video below is a bit of comic relief to help you get a chuckle out of some interviews that have gone bad – really, really bad.
So if you do find yourself in a position where you have either been to or are going to an interview, maybe take a moment and look at this video. It’s going to give you a little chuckle and maybe when you’re in that interview think back to this video – hopefully it will help make you a little bit more comfortable knowing that you are not acting like one of these characters in the video. And hopefully your interviewer isn’t acting like one of those characters either. And most of all for all of you going for interviews – good luck!
- Event Planning Jobs…Interview Don’ts! (plananevent.org)
- Non-Event Event Planning (plananevent.org)
- Event Planning Internships – The Job Interview (plananevent.org)
- Selecting Bad Event Planning Organizations (plananevent.org)
- Political Event Planning-the Herman Cain Edition (plananevent.org)